Saturday, January 22, 2005

RNC purchased BushCheated.com

The Sacramento Bee in an article, entitled: Barbara Boxer takes center stage, asks the question:” What’s up with Barbara Boxer?” The article notes that many Democrats believe the Ohio election was illegitimate and that “these people have money, and they get organized, and so you can’t just ignore the progressive wing of the party.”

Senator Boxer states: “I don’t believe in mandates. But what I do believe in is keeping promises to the people. I told them election night - and I didn't know how prophetic this was - that if I had to stand alone, I will do it. I am not afraid."

We now learn that the Republican National Committee registered the domain: BushCheated.com in April 2003. Here is a link to the actual registration. Sounds like the makings of a conspiracy to me: intent and motive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home